Business Telephone Services
Smart businesses are built on solid telephone services – integrated telephony and phone system features that helps customers and co-workers communicate and collaborate anywhere and everywhere.
- Hosted solutions designed for business
- Packaged, easy to deploy and white-labelled
- Cost-effective and scalable for advanced features
Our hosted PBX services are suited to all business types, from home offices to corporates and call centres. All of our services are hosted in the cloud making them completely scalable to allow new users, new phones, new features or entire new sites to be added and activated immediately with no installation.
Hosted VoIP Business Telephone Services
Cost effective business PBX
Enterprise Broadsoft PBX
Call dashboard and analytics
Call centre (inbound)
SIP trunks and SIP overlays
Inbound numbering and forwarding
Mobile business phone numbers
UK, National and International numbers
VoIP Phone Services: Advantages
Being VoIP providers ourselves at Foresight, it would be fair to say we know a thing or two about VoIP. Here’s a detailed guide into its pros and cons:
- Lower costs
- Increased accessibility
- Complete portability
- Higher scalability
- Advanced features for small and large teams
- Clearer voice quality
- Supports multitasking
- More flexibility with softphones
Using VoIP Phone Services at Home
You need a VoIP phone to connect to a VoIP service provider. You can do this through any of the following three ways:
- Connect a dedicated VoIP to your wired ethernet of WiFi
- Use your conventional analog telephone but with an analog telephone adapter
- Install a softphone application on your computer with a microphone and speaker, or headset.
Voip Business Telephone Services
Businesses tend to migrate from the traditional copper-wire telephone systems to VoIP systems for two reasons:
- Bandwidth efficiencies
- Reduced costs
Since VoIP allows both voice and data to run over the same network and because it works with your existing hardware, it’s an attractive alternative for businesses. Even if you were to extend your VoIP lines, it’s still more affordable as compared to Private Branch Exchange (PBX) lines.
Today, VoIP for businesses include the following and is called Unified Communications:
- Phone calls
- Web conferences and more
Thus, VoIP can spur growth in both enterprises and SMBs, without much of a budget to work with.
Make the Switch to VoIP Solutions Today
Full Features from £10 / Month
|• Save on call charges between colleagues|
• Unlimited free on-net calls*
• 5000 minutes of calls to UK 01/02/03 numbers and UK mobile networks **
• Scaleable to add and remove users as required
• Eliminate infrastructure costs and maintenance
• Call identification and effective management
• Hunt groups so you never miss a call
• Voice messaging with voicemail to email
• Unlimited levels of auto-attendant
• 24/7 network monitoring
• Business applications – Instant Message, Presence and Video Calling
• Meet Me Conferencing
• Flexible number portability – retain your existing office numbers
• Call storage
• Full integration with CRM’s
• In-depth call analytics
• Latest range of top brand handsets
• Reliable uptime with secure call re-routing
• User portal to allow online management of the service , so you stay in control
• Training and configuration support
*On-net calls are calls made between the same site.
** Please refer to the Fair Use Policy. UK Mobile networks are FM1, FM3, FM4, FM5, FM6.
Calls to 03 numbers cannot exceed 10% of the minutes bundle. The bundle is per user and per calendar month. Unused minutes cannot be shared or carried over.