ICT Equipment Funding For Schools – Leasing Solutions
2nd August 2019
Compliant Asset Funding Solutions For The Education Sector
Funding new school equipment can be a challenge. Budgets in the UK’s education sector are becoming increasingly tight, and schools and colleges are looking to more cost-effective and innovative ways to fund school equipment.
At Foresight, we can arrange school leasing solutions for a wide range of equipment. Not surprisingly, school lease agreements for ICT equipment are often top of the list, as technology takes on greater importance in the national curriculum.
Whatever your school funding requirements, Foresight can provide you with the most efficient, compliant and cost-effective school leasing methods available.
Whether you are a local authority run school, an academy, private school, further education college or university – our education funding solutions meet the needs and regulatory requirements of each segment of the educational sector.
Spread the cost – release immediate budget (example)
- 10 x iPads will cost £2,450 to buy outright
- 3 x Annual leasing payments of £749.53* = £2,248.59
- After 3 years
- Option 1 – Return equipment and lease brand new equipment with the latest operating systems and software
- Option 2 – Continue to rent on an annual cost of only £487.19
- Option 3 – We grant you title of the all of the equipment for a one off cost of £539